Have you ever wondered what age you should start using anti-ageing products? Is it ever too early to start using even when you don’t notice any fine lines or wrinkle formation?
Everyone’s skin is unique, and will experience different signs of ageing at different points of time signs of ageing can include hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and fine lines.
However, you should not wait till these signs appear to start incorporating anti-aging skincare!
We would always recommend to take preventive measures, and should start as early as possible.
How early is ‘early’?
As we age, the texture of our skin changes overtime, prompting you to begin your anti-ageing regiment in the early 20s.
We start losing collagen when we grow older, hence the need for these superhero skincare products to come to the rescue!
What ingredients to look out for?
- Ginger - A potent natural anti-oxidant and has anti-ageing properties that helps slow down the breakdown of collagen and make sure your skin stays youthful!
- Pine Bark - Also a natural anti-ageing ingredient that helps with restoring elasticity in skin.
- Reishi mushroom (ling zhi) - prevents premature ageing
- Niacinamide - Helps in brightening, reducing fine lines and hyperpigmentation
- Bakuchiol - 100% retinol alternative to boost collagen.
What do we recommend?
Try pairing Youth Beam & Dream Capsule in your night routine for maximum anti-ageing results! They complement each other perfectly and work together like a miracle to boost collagen production and reduce its breakdown, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as increase skin elasticity!