Digital Media & PR Intern
- Develop social media marketing strategies.
- Help devise, manage & grow the company’s brand awareness using marketing strategies through social media platforms
- Includes answering all queries and comments on social media.
- Will sometimes be involved in traditional marketing such as print in magazines
- Develop strategic marketing and content planning for social media platforms.
- Content creation
- Create EDMs, promotional materials, blog post write-ups and social media postings
- Be insightful of online marketing trends especially for skincare/beauty related materials and keeping Sigi Skin relevant.
- Compile & review reports on the performance of all ongoing digital marketing activities.
- May require occasional participation in our pop-ups events
- Other ad-hoc activities
Good command of English
Any proficiency in Adobe creative suite, photography & videography will be major plus points.
As a start-up, there will be occasions that you have to be hands on. Hope you're good at thinking on your feet! The team is small and you will work closely with our founder in a friendly environment!
Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
Submit your CV to email@example.com
Skin Happiness Squad
Be more than a sales associate at Sig Skin. We want people who are enthusiastic about Sigi Skin and care about client’s skin health. In Skin Happiness Squad, we want to take time and interact with our clients to genineuly establish a connection as if they are our friends. We want to educate consumers the importance of taking care of their skin, especially that prevention is better than cure.
- Carry out standard operational processes & protocols
Provides high standard of customer service at all times
Basic daily housekeeping and maintenance of visual merchandise display
Inventory management and daily stock count
Cashiering duties (POS Machine)
Achieving sales target set by the Management
Attend to customers’ enquiries in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
Job Requirements -
Holding a certificate of Diploma or higher
Excellent communication skills
Ability to converse and write in both English & Chinese will be advantageous
Able to work independently and can also be a supportive team player when working in a team
Lively, energetic and dynamic at work
People-oriented & self-driven to perform well
Has a warm & cheerful personality
Base salary + Commission.
Immediate start from October 2019.
Please submit your CV and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org