The Operations Executive is a key member of the Sigi Skin team, responsible for taking care of the varied components that are essential behind the scenes to keep the operation going. Responsibilities include managing supply chain, logistics, inventory, utilities, general supplies, overseeing marketing budgets and activations like pop-up events and product launches. As these responsibilities are varied, the Operations Executive is someone who enjoys multi-tasking, has very strong organization and communication skills and is great at problem solving in a variety of circumstances.
They directly impact the profitability of the location through effective expense management practices and leave a lasting impression on our customer based on how they manage the after-sales service complaints. They inspire, lead and develop the sales team to deliver a seamless customer experience as exceptional people who are delivering exceptional product, building customer loyalty and relationships while delivering sales and productivity targets. They proactively conduct trainings for the sales team regularly on opportunities for continuous improvement of skills and knowledge. They foster a service environment that empowers and develops a cohesive and focused team that passionately creates unique and memorable service experiences that builds our brand and customer loyalty and delivers sales
The Operations Executive will report to the Founder/CEO.
Your Role at Sigi Skin:
- Day to day operation activities which include packing of sales order, inventory management etc.
- Leads program conception and development meetings for assigned categories partnering closely with all necessary cross-functional teams.
- Manage and provide strategic oversight across the brand’s influencer marketing efforts.
- Own all global and local relationships and work to negotiate partnerships with influencer talent for multi-platform collaborations, promotions and relevant marketing initiatives
- Establish key performance metrics across channels that align to business objectives and budgets
- Oversees and leads preparation of all necessary paperwork (Concept Briefs, Program Briefs, Creative Briefs); manages development and 360 support program to ensure programs are on time, within budget and meet strategic and financial objectives.
- Lead preparation of Monthly Business Review documents.
- Manage budget and P&L with Founder as needed
- Responsible for gaining approval for assigned segment programs and projects
- Responsible for keeping Founder abreast of assigned category performance, product opportunities and all category related information.
- Is the expert and key point person for performance of assigned segments (shipments, sell-thru, cost of goods, sku count, pricing and new product forecasts) as well as the competition.
- Developing insights and strategic perspectives on new opportunities, driving the analyses, presenting the results, and collaborating with teams to develop action plan
- Responsible for providing all teams (PR and sociale media), regions and affiliates with timely information on programs.
- Acts as key, day-to-day contact for all teams (PR and social media), regions to ensure brand strategies and objectives are being met for product launches/programs.
- Responsible for leading all Flashes and Creative Dossiers.
- Prepares materials for presentation of marketing plans and results to internal stakeholders, all affiliates and Retailers when applicable, i.e. Sales Meetings, Regional Roundtables, and Leadership Meetings. Presents materials when appropriate.
- Participates in consumer research for assigned categories as needed including writing briefs, concepts and analyzing research findings.
- Manages and is responsible for the performance of Direct Reports, including on-time deliverables and accuracy of projects.
- Leads by example to create an environment that is collaborative, encouraging, respectful and builds team cooperation
- Assist with the development of in-house training of sales staff and supervision of sales floor, to support a high energy, positive floor experience for staff and customers.
- Provides regular updates to staff through open communication and encouraging the team to meet or exceed location sales and profitability targets, by being a role model.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND ETC.
Skills, Qualifications, Education Requirements.
- Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience required (experience in the beauty industry will be advantageous)
- Bilingual. Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS office (word,excel,powerpoint)
- Good time management and able to meet deadlines promptly
- Good Team player
- Highly self-motivated individual and possess initiative to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about beauty, willing to build knowledge on the industry.
- Ambitious and willing to work hard.
For interested applicants, kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate start from September 2020