What is hormonal acne?
- Hormonal acne is almost always cystic and inflammatory in nature.
- Usually it appears in forms of painful red papules and deep cysts on the lower face.
- It can create long-term scarring.
What is Sun-Damaged Skin?
- Sun damage happens when the skin is overexposed to the sun’s UV rays.
- UV rays are able to negatively affect the aging process of the skin.
- Visible signs of sun damage include brown spots, wrinkles and fine lines, loss of elasticity, and an uneven skin tone or texture
The process of fermentation is quite ancient however the discovery of topically-applied skin benefits has only more recently been studied.
Its better to boost our skin's amazing natural ability to renew rather than over loading it with harsh actives.
Tea-Tox contains fermented ingredients such as Lactobacillus Ferment, Kombucha, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract and Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate.
What is a Moisture Barrier?
The skin's moisture barrier helps the skin to retain moisture.
Why is it important?
It works to keep good stuff in and bad stuff (ie, irritants and pollutants) out.
Saccharomyces lysate extract is a type of yeast used in cosmetics and skin care products for its ability to improve absorption, add beneficial nutrients, decrease irritation, and optimize cellular oxygen consumption.
Saccharomyces is a fungi made of many species of yeast and was originally used for brewing beer.
Thereafter, South Korea came up with a trend of using it to create fermented skin care products.
Sleeping with makeup on can clog your pores, which can cause acne, breakouts and dull, dead skin.
Not cleaning your makeup brushes or beauty blenders regularly can also cause acne or other infections.
The most noticeable first signs of skin aging are fine lines and wrinkles, a lack of radiance and dull skin.
Here's how 5 tips on how to prevent it: