There was a time when we all thought that washing our faces with soap and water was enough to clean our skin before we went to bed. Then came double cleansing, and our bedtime routines were never the same. It turns out that our usual soap-and-water (and face wipes) combo isn't going to cut it if we want all that gunk and grime off our face after a long day at work!
In this blog post, we will discuss the steps and benefits of double cleaning by using Sigi Skin’s Kaleanser.
But first, what is Double Cleansing?
In simple terms, double cleansing means washing your face thoroughly with two cleansers. However, with Sigi Skin’s Kaleanser, it can be used twice without the need of another cleanser. The advantage of double cleansing is that the first cleanser will remove any makeup, dirt, and excess oils from the day, as well as clean your skin. The second cleanser will address your specific skin type or concern and should contain ingredients to hydrate, smooth, or exfoliate your skin, as well as ingredients to treat acne. In addition, double cleansing can also help remove stubborn, pore-clogging, and acne-causing impurities that can remain on the skin even after washing your face once.
How-to Double Cleanse with Sigi Skin’s Kaleanser
Sigi Skin’s Kaleanser was formulated to save cost and time.
The main steps in double-cleansing with the Kaleanser are the same regardless of your skin type:
- On dry skin, apply a good amount of the Kaleanser.
- Massage the Kaleanser into your skin with your fingers, a cotton pad, or a soft cloth to help break down makeup, sebum, and sunscreen residue.
- Make a splash of lukewarm water on your face.
- Use your fingertips, a soft cloth, or a cleansing device to massage the Kaleanser into your skin.
- Rinse the cleanser off your face and pat it dry.
- It’s as easy as that!