Fermented Ingredients in Skincare
The process of fermentation is quite ancient however the discovery of topically-applied skin benefits has only more recently been studied.
Its better to boost our skin's amazing natural ability to renew rather than over loading it with harsh actives.
Benefits of using fermented ingredients:
- Boosting ingredient penetration into the skin
- Prolonged moisturizing effects
- Rebalance skin's microbiome to prevent breakouts and flare ups.
- Increased antioxidant activity
- Improved skin texture
Fermented ingredients in Tea-Tox
- Contains 20% that helps to rebalance skin's microbiome.
- Provides instant relief and also helps reduce redness.
- Contains vitamin B3 -that support cellular function and oxidative damage repair
Saccharomyces Lysate Extract
- Improves absorption
- Decreases irritation
- Optimize cellular oxygen consumption.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate
- Fermented Sake
- Helps to minimises pore
Leave a comment