Heard of the phrase "more is more"? Well, that might not be the case for skincare products... Research has shown that using too much products can do more harm than good to your skin. With so many skincare products available in the market, people tend of overuse products, which can worsen their skin.
Here's a quick guide on how much of each products you actually need -
1. Kaleanser - Coin sized
2. Morning Glow Sunscreen - 2 fingers worth
3. Dream Capsule Overnight Sleeping Mask - 2 full pumps
4. Bright Skies Exfoliator - Coin sized on each section of your face (cheeks, chin, forehead and nose!)
5. Idyllic Fields Daytime Moisturiser - Pea sized
6. Tea Tox Sheet Mask - Twice a week
With the beauty and skincare market evolving so quickly, it might be tempting to try out all the products at once to find out which works best. But there's just soooo many products to choose from and that does not mean you should slap on all of them at once. According to Dermatologist and Skincare Expert Dr Jeanette, there is indeed such a thing as TOO MANY PRODUCTS ON YOUR SKIN. Use our quick guide as an example on the right beauty serving size for each product, you're missing out if you don't!