Purslane (or Portaluca oleracea) is a weed that is packed with nutrients, including omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. It’s a green, leafy vegetable that is edible and can be eaten cooked or raw.
Purslane extract comes from the purslane plant (a succulent) that is known to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-aging, and hydrating benefits.
Vitamins & Nutrients found in Purslane Extract: -
- Vitamin A - comes from beta-carotene, and beneficial for healthy eyes
- Vitamin C - antioxidant that is useful for maintaining bones, skin, and muscles
- Vitamin E - safeguard your cell membranes
- Melatonin - helps with falling asleep and other health benefits
- Glutathione - antioxidant that can safeguard cells from being damaged
- Omega-3 fatty acids - Purslane has the highest amount of omega 3 fatty acid compared to any leafy vegetable. Fatty acids can help balance oil production, hydrate, soften, and soothe the skin.
Benefits of Purslane Extract
Purslane contains powerful antioxidants that reduces the appearances of scars and wrinkles
Smoothing & Toning
Purslane holds high levels of omega-3 fatty acids that allow nutrients to enter while releasing toxins
Safe and Gentle for All Skin Types
Purslane is helpful in treating sensitive skin, eczema, acne, and even the most reactive skin.
Dream Capsule contains Purslane which pauses the whole process of aging as it helps to protect skin’s DNA from aging by strengthening cells’ repair function.