Instead of consuming superfoods such as avocado, kale, goji berries and more, which are packed with antioxidants, why not try applying them in the form of skin care?
Superfoods are well-suited for optimizing skin health, specifically when it comes to environmental stressors.
Here's a breakdown on the superfoods that we use in our products!
Dream Capsule contains Bakuchiol
- 100% plant derived alternative to retinol.
- It helps boost collagen and reduces appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, roughness and acne by fighting inflammation.
Idyllic Fields contain Oats & Matcha Extracts
- Matcha extracts consists of antioxidants and antibacterial properties.
- It also regulates sebum levels and increases the skin's ability to retain moisture over time.
- Oats contain anti-fungal properties and helps to rebalance the microbes on your skin.
- The cellulose and fibre in oats give it emollient properties that calm redness and irritation.
Tea-Tox contains Kombucha & Yuzu Extracts
- Yuzu is filled with Vitamin C and anti-oxidants
- It brightens and stimulates collagen production.
- It also helps to clear free radical damage incurred during the day.
- Kombucha helps to improve skin barrier function and skin health.
- Contains vitamins B1, B6, B12, and vitamin C.
Morning Glow contains Avocado & Acai Extracts
- Avocado has vitamin C and E that can fight free radicals and prevent acne.
- Acai extracts are anti-inflammatory, treats hyper-pigmentation and acne.
Dew Potion contains Chamomile & Maqui Berry
- Chamomile is Anti-inflammatory and rich in antioxidants
- It fights and blocks out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage skin and accelerate the aging process.
- Maqui Berry boasts highest Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, effectively reducing photoaging and collagen loss.
Kaleanser contains Kale & Soy Extracts
- Kale is packed with Vitamins A, B, C, and K, as well as antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- It also helps to detoxify skin and tightens pores.
- Soy contains emollients, good source of anti-oxidants
- It is rich in Vitamin E and has anti-inflammatory properties.