We know, the world of skincare can be overwhelming sometimes.
Keep your routines short and sweet! More isn't always better every time.
It is important to only give your skin what it needs, and not because someone else recommended you so. What works for them, might not always work for you!
Your day-time skincare routine is all about protection from the sun, dirt and pollution.
Keep your morning routine short and simple. (we know how precious mornings are!)
Of course, the most important product in your line up is sunscreen!
- Cleanse (or just rinse with water, depending on your preference)
- Day Moisturiser
- Sunscreen (never, ever skip this step!)
Your night-time routine should be all about treatment and giving your skin what it needs.
As oil, dirt and grime are accumulated on your face throughout the day, it is important to thoroughly cleanse your skin.
Nighttime skincare aims to address skin issues before the regenerative process of sleep begins.
- First Cleanse (to replace your makeup wipes or traditional makeup remover to break down makeup, removes dirt and excess oils
- Second Cleanse (a regular cleanse to ensure all dirt, grime and germs are properly cleansed alway
- Tone (to remove any last traces of dirt and to prep the skin
- Essence/Serum (a treatment step to specifically address your skincare concerns
- Sheet Mask (1-2 times weekly)
- Night Moisturiser
Getting your skincare routine right can take a little time and trial and error, but discovering what really works for you will give you real results.