This vegan superfood essence mist is of no part water and uses only natural extracts for the remaining composition of its formula. These unique ingredients boast excellent antiseptic, antioxidant and moisturizing properties while also acting as a barrier for your skin against pollution and environmental irritants.
Dew Potion is specially designed to be your perfect glowing healthy skin companion – whether you’re on vacay or at the office.
Dew Potion also functions as a great refresher for makeup, it gently distributes the skin-soothing potion evenly on the skin without smudging makeup and can be applied to makeup sponges, prior to application of makeup.
Dehydrated skin is nourished and irritated skin is calmed. Spritz liberally throughout the day for an instant refreshing sensation and a healthy, supple and dewier look in seconds.
Introducing the All-natural Ingredients in Dew Potion:
This all-natural essence mist contains three potent and effective extracts: Chamomile, Aqua 3G and Maqui Berry.
Chamomile (55%) –
- Anti-inflammatory: great for sensitive and acne-prone skin types.
- The compound α-bisabolol in Chamomile has been found to have positive therapeutic effects in significantly reducing skin inflammation when applied to skin.
- Antiseptic for disinfection: Excellent healing abilities to minor skin wounds.
- Rich in antioxidants: Fights and blocks out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage skin and accelerate the aging process.
- These signs appear when skin is frequently exposed to harmful environmental elements such as ultraviolet rays, pollution, smoking and others.
- Natural skin lightener: Promotes healthy glowing skin as it restores its natural moisture content
- A study on the use of botanical extracts as skin lightening agentslisted several components found in plant extracts that can significantly impact skin lightening.
- Soothes and heals burns, great for post-peel applications.
- Apigenin: The main compound found in chamomile, shown to improve skin barrier function.
Aqua 3G (27%)-
- Contains unique ingredient, glyceryl-glucoside: scientifically proven to reduce skin's moisture loss by 2.8 times compared to conventional ingredients in moisturizers.
- Studies show that the water-dissipating channel Aquaporin, directly related to skin dryness and aging, is closed as it grows older, affecting skin dryness and aging. Glyceryl-glucoside reactivates aquaporin.
- Regulates water content and trans-epidermal water loss: reducing skin dryness and slowing aging.
- Rarely used in skincare products due to its high cost.
Maqui Berry (3%)
- Boasts highest Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, effectively reducing photoaging and collagen loss.
- The world's highest antioxidant superfruit, surpassing its more renowned counterpart, the Acai Berry.
- Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory: Packed with vitamins A and C, calcium, iron and potassium.
- Polyphenols: Bolsters the body's defenses against ultraviolet radiation and pathogens.
- One dermatological study showed that polyphenols have anti-aging ability as they protect the skin from the ill effects of UV radiation and may even lessen the risk of acquiring skin cancer. When used in combination with sunscreen, the polyphenols found in chamomile can even address more serious skin ailments caused by UV exposure.