C the difference as you immerse yourself in the Daylight Oasis experience - our all new medical-grade Vitamin C Serum - the only one you ever need!
Daylight Oasis Vitamin C Serum is your generous genie in a bottle, granting more than 3 skincare wishes:
- Brightens complexion
- Fade dark spots and reduce hyperpigmentation
- Improves skin texture
- Firms and increase skin elasticity
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
What’s under the lid?
Giving you only the best, we have formulated it using the KING of Vitamin C - L-Ascorbic Acid, with the optimal amount of 15% concentration, as clinically proven. This is the purest form and is rarely seen in any other serums in the market as it is costly to manufacture. However, numerous research has been poured into this area and results show that this produces best results. Due to its nature, you may notice colour changes throughout its shelf life - rest assured that this is normal and can still perform at its 100% efficacy.
Another star that takes the spotlight are exosomes, which are more commonly used in medical-grade skincare and available as injectables at aesthetic clinics, but we have bottled it for your home use! Exosomes help promote healing, quickly repair skin barrier, and to stabilise L-Ascorbic acid.
The third superhero ingredient is Copper Tripeptide, which is rich in antioxidants to fight signs of ageing and free radical damage, as well as stimulating collagen production for smooth, elastic skin. It also helps to significantly blur wrinkles and fine lines.
It also has Vitamin E, which provides 4 times more UV protection when used with Vitamin C and sunscreens as compared to using a sunblock alone! It can also calm skin of irritation caused by sun damage and pollution, as well as speeding up the healing process for damaged skin caused by common skin conditions like acne.
Daylight Oasis also comes with a concoction of other super-actives such as Resveratrol, Fucoidan and Turmeric that zap dark spots, blemishes, and scars quicker than the speed of light!
Achieving skin as clear and smooth has never been easier - Daylight Oasis answers to all your skincare woes! Dark spots? Hyperpigmentation? Wrinkles and fine lines? We got your back. Try it out for yourself now!
How does Daylight Oasis differ from other Vitamin C serums?
Daylight Oasis is bottled in a UV protective packaging to prevent Vitamin C from breaking down. It is also formulated with medical-grade ingredients that are typically used in aesthetic clinics and medical procedures to rejuvenate and repair the skin with speed and accuracy. With tons of extensive research, we made a ground-breaking Vitamin C serum - one of the first few ready-to-use and off-the-shelf skincare products to incorporate 15% L-Ascorbic Acid, Exosomes, Copper Tripeptide, Vitamin E and superfoods such as Fucoidan and Turmeric, making it one of the finest and most effective Vitamin C serum to ever exist in the market.
15% L-Ascorbic Acid
- Best and only clinically proven form of Vitamin C to fade hyperpigmentation and inhibits the quick ageing process
- Proven to show best results among other Vitamin C derivatives
- Hero ingredient in terms of antioxidants that protects skin from environmental damage
- Anti-ageing properties to soften look of wrinkles and fine lines
- 15% is the best optimal amount to give best results
- Commongly used in medical grade skincare and available as injectables in clinics
- Treats many targeted skin problems such as preventing acne breakouts, soothing eczema and rosacea
- Naturally occurring antioxidants that are found in the skin of grapes, all berries and even dark chocolate!
- Boosts skin’s natural barriers and gives skin a smoother and healthier appearance.
- Works on a cellular level to slow and fight against ageing by stimulating healthy cell proliferation
- Calms redness and inflammation
- Brightens and improve texture of skin.
- Found in naturally in the cell walls of brown seaweeds that protects the organism from external aggressions.
- Regenerates cells and initiates repairing ability of skin
- Increases skin elasticity and protect skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays and prevents production of melanin, hence brightening up skin tone
- Forms a protective and anti-inflammatory barrier
- Reduces appearance of fine lines.
- High potency of anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant effects that prevents skin ageing
- Especially useful for oily skin as it regulates production of sebum and oil
- Combats acne due to antiseptic and antibacterial properties that fights against pimples and breakouts
- Calms redness, reduces scarring marks and inflammation, as well as even out skin tones and discolouration
- Has an antioxidant known as curcumin that is anti-inflammatory and can brighten up skin
Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor
- Great source of antioxidants with mega anti-ageing benefits.
- Stimulates collagen production for elastic skin
- Clinically proven to help diminish appearance of premature ageing and visibly reduce wrinkles over time
- Wound healing and anti-tumor defence
- Strong antioxidant properties
- Stabilises L-Ascorbic Acid
- Brightens skin
- Neutralises free radicals
- Boosts skin barrier repair
- Accelerates healing from skin damage
- Smooths out and calms irritation skin as a result of pollution and sun damage
- When combined with Vitamin C and used under sunscreen, it can provide four times the protection of sunscreen alone
Full Ingredient List
WATER, PROPANEDIOL, ASCORBIC ACID, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM CITRATE, GLYCERIN, COCETH-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ADENOSINE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CERAMIDE NP, TOCOPHEROL, COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1, RESVERATROL, FERULIC ACID, MANNITOL, LACTOBACILLUS EXTRACELLULAR VESICLES, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PPG-1-PEG-9 LAURYL GLYCOL ETHER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
For new users of Vitamin C serums, slowly introduce Daylight Oasis by applying 1-2 pumps on freshly cleansed face thrice a week. Follow up with Idyllic Fields and Morning Glow.
For seasoned users of Vitamin C serums, use 2-3 pumps of Daylight Oasis for the entire face every morning after Kaleanser and follow up with Idyllic Fields and Morning Glow.
For Sigi Skin Morning Routine
Kaleanser > Dew Potion > Daylight Oasis > Idyllic Fields > Morning Glow